- 25+ top quality real ales and ciders available and delicious freshly cooked food made using the finest of local produce
- An excellent selection of entertainment throughout the weekend, including live bands each night, family fun, free bouncy castle, and kids’ entertainers and vintage car show
- Friday 2nd Oct – live music from THE TORN – excellent live rock and indie band
- Saturday 3rd Oct – live music from ST HARLOT – female fronted pop and rock covers, back by popular demand. Plus VINTAGE CAR SHOW AND COMPETITION and KIDS’ ENTERTAINERS throughout the day
- Sunday 4th Oct – live music from JAMES SUNDERLAND – acoustic soul and pop covers and original songs
- Rugby World Cup matches shown live in our brewery tap throughout the weekend
AWARD WINNING BEERS, LOVINGLY PRODUCED IN OUR STATE OF THE ART MICRO-BREWERY IN THE HEART OF ROBIN HOOD COUNTRY
Springhead is a family-owned and run craft micro-brewery based in Laneham near Retford in North Nottinghamshire. This year we are proud to celebrate 25 years of lovingly producing a range of quality traditional craft beers, made with only the finest all-natural ingredients, sourced from our local area where possible.
It will be 'Love at first pint' when you taste one of our range of beers. Roaring Meg is the leader of the pack, and is a smooth golden classic IPA with a sweet, citrus honey aroma, and a long dry finish.
Click here to find out more about our history, our beers, brewery tours or Springhead pubs.